Navigate

March 2, 2014

Internet Trolls are also Real-Life Trolls

Have you ever been minding your business on the Internet when a "troll" comes around just in time to ruin your day?

Sure, they're super annoying to deal with, and the anonymity of the Internet provides the perfect playground to hone their skills.

But a new study sheds light on the personality of The Troll. Indeed, they're real-life sadists and truly gain pleasure from their online antics.

Read more at my latest piece with The Guardian here!

1 comment:

  1. That is really great as everyone is trying to get a fast internet like you. For that cheap but famous and reputed service provider can work best as I have ispmint.com as internet service provider Reno and they are providing me something cheap but with quality.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and strongly encourage discussion on the topics I write about! Please be respectful to me and other readers. Spam comments will not be published.